New Book Hype: KU Publication

 

Blogpost 0808 – KU Publication

 

Pheeeww what a month this past week has been.

My last blog post  I went on rambling about how we need to better ourselves by moving from our pain. This one is slightly of an administrative nature since what I was meant to blog about today, is not ready yet.

 

*Crickets*

 

About two weeks ago I announced that there would a new book published on Kindle unlimited and that you guys should look out for my next blog post because I would be talking about it. I had hoped that by the time, the book would be ready but sadly it is not. With semester two under way at school my YouTube channel up and running a bunch of side hustles I got going on to pay for the various bills that are accumulating, the final process of editing and finalizing the details of my chap book has been a rather slow process. I cannot not gift you an un-cared for project. Hence I will dedicate a day a week to simply work on it and put my heart into it so that the book releases sooner than later.

 

What is it?

Another poetry book. I wrote this collection a while ago and have been meaning to share it with you. I have since added new pieces of poetry in there that go with the overall message of the book. Where is the lag if I am done writing? Order and perfection. I’m am still deciding if the order of the poems in correct and feels right and if certain pieces I have in there fit or are too too personal too share. At the same time this collection has more poems than Little girl Blue, however I am not completely sure I want to keep it that way or trim some away. So that folks is where we currently are.

If the heavy schedule of Uni, book marketing and YouTube wasn’t as great of a challenge, I’d be ready to share this with you but alas we must all wait. Until then I have a couple more enticing topics to cover with you on this blog and on my brand new booktube (That you should totally check out and subscribe to by the way)

 RB GONO - Youtube

I won’t let you down. A storm is brewing and we are excited. I love you for reading! See you Monday!

 Xx RB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WE GOING TO YOUTUBE!!

Little Girl Blue: A Sad Poem

ILY - A Poem